Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spin, Spin, Spin

 
I'm always trying to find ways to top myself. Check out Thesonofben Well this guy is absofrigginlutely amazing. He can spin stuff on his fingers with pinpoint accuracy. I've seen this guys videos before but I came across them again while doing a random gig search today. In one of his gigs he will spin a whiteboard on his finger with your logo or a message on the whiteboard and show the whiteboard at the end of the video. That is so cool. He can also spin an X-box on his finger while sending a message, He has dexterity that I can only dream of. This kid is amazing. He should be more than just a level 1 seller. If more people noticed him he would probably be a level 2 seller by now. This guy looks so professional behind the camera too. So I think you should order from him today. Just check out his videos on his user account thesonofben and see what i mean.

This guy is Fiverrtastic and he deserves the recognition. If you haven't ordered from Fiverr yet, order from him.  Oh By the way can you believe i've reached over 500 views on this blog. Thais phenomenal. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment