Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
Ok so this Fiverr seller I ordered off a few weeks ago did a bang up job. You know I am a sucker for artistic gigs, video gigs, and sign gigs. How would you like a video gig advertised by twins. You heard me...twins. I think they are fraternal twins, but these two women are amazing. Two is always better than one right? Remember when I did a triple exposure picture...ya that was all the same woman in different poses. This is a Fiverr seller who combines both of their talents. The Fiverr sellers name is theadtwins and they are extremely talented. They are a level 1 seller right now and the way their orders are they will be a level 2 and possibly a top rated seller in no time. I had to order from these two. There was no denying how talented they are. They currently have 30 orders in queue right now. I think theadtwins are going to go really far and with level 1 under their belt and there's no telling what these two women can do.
Here is the video they did for me:
theadtwins I have some suggestions for you to make you that much more talented as sellers here on Fiverr:
1) you're 2 separate women so operate 2 separate accounts with different names and separate paypals. If you have questions how to do this contact support. if you're using separate laptops, separate email, and separate paypal you can sell on 2 accounts.
2) When this account becomes a level 2 make sure to offer a $40 gig extra. Believe me $20 and $40 gig extras pay big.
3) don't be afraid to charge more than a fiverr. You're 2 people doing the video after all.
4) If you can do green screen or enhanced video work be sure to mention that to customers. some customers will pay even more for commercial like testimonials.
5) Put up a tip gig with 4 days or longer and describe on it that it is for tips and upgrades only. Also make sure you streamline your tip gig. Don't put any buyer requirements in the second half. all you need is gig info, estimated time and a title. You will thank me.
6) Put up a few more gigs and leave them active for at least a few months. if they don't get sales suspend them and put up different gigs. You can have 20 gigs and usually 8-12 is the butter zone for gigs. with a medium amount of gigs listed it get's your name out there. You could have a sign gig (unless it's on suspend for a lot of orders), a voice-over gig, a tip gig, and any other gigs that may show what you're talented at.
7) Have fun doing what you're doing. You obviously are doing something right your orders are nonstop.
So if you need a video with twins check out theadtwins.You will be glad you did. They are the most talented new sellers here on Fiverr right now. They will leave you speechless by their video performance and wanting more. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.