Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Bringing life to a picture

Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
Ok so today I want to talk about Fiverr seller valiantgraphics. This seller is an amazing artist and I want to take the time to talk to about their gig http://fiverr.com/valiantgraphics/draw-a-sizzling-caricature-of-you-using-my-style. This gig is amazing and extremely original. Right now this gig is really popular and it has 11 orders in wue. The seller is well on thier way to becoming a level 1 seller and in a few days they will be probably, since you only have to be on Fiverr a month with 10 sales or more to reach level 1. in 2 months this seller should reach level 2 without a doubt. I want you to check out the comparison of the picture and the drawing and see for yourself. The picture is of my really good female friend Roxy who lives in texas. She's making a funny face and I really like the picture.

                                    Roxy in real life                             Roxy drawn to life
                                                                                          in caricature form

valiantgraphics I think you need to add a few more gigs. I also think that maybe you should possibly promote your gig a little more and maybe make a page for it on Facebook or some other social networking. Also come visit the Fiverr Forum and come check out my Fiverrtastic Facebook page and promote yourself. Get your name out there more you have a lot of talent. Until next time everyone have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment