Saturday, September 7, 2013

A sketch of a lifetime

 
(This is an actual sample the seller has on their gig)


Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
I'm back with a new blog for you again. Sorry it took so long. The seller I was going to show from awhile back...her order was good, but her rating and gigs has tanked since I ordered from her. I guess you live you learn right. So I ordered this sketch gig and it's unbelievable. I always look for artistic gigs of creative sellers and wow I was blown away by this seller. The sellers username is eroel_mj and he will draw your photo to Illustration in my style for $5. This is an awesome gig. The artistic quality of this gig blew me away. If you want to have an artistic rendering that you will be pleased to give as a gift or keep for yourself order a gig from eroel_mj . You will not be disappointed. Here is the sketch he did. 

(Here is the drawing they made me)


eroel_mj  I have a few suggestions for your gigs. You should put up a few other art gigs that have nothing to do with pencil and shading or put different samples with the other gigs. When people see the same cover samples on each gig their unsure if each gig is the same. Don't be afraid to sell out of your niche or category either if you have other skills. People like versatile sellers who sell multiple types of gigs. Don't limit yourself to art gigs. Maybe you can put up art video tutorials, testimonials, voiceovers, writing gigs, graphic design or other skills you may be good at. Just have fun with it and be creative. Oh and if you don't have one already, put up a tip gig. Ok well enough about that.

Ok, so until next time everyone have a Fiverrtastic day. Keep an eye out for all the awesome gigs out there and when you see a new gig that may deserve a little boost order from them. Then, share your experience with me and I would be happy to blog about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment