Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shes Sexy...and she knows it!


I came across this fiverr seller named sexysamantha. She is a  level 2 seller on Fiverr and she has been on here 3 months. Don't let the name and the gigs fool you this woman has entrepreneur written all over her! In a world dominated by sex and image she has combined her expertise in modeling with advertising without having to leave her house. Her room is her own private sanctuary of video camera wackiness. While some women her age with her beauty would be either doing work as a bot or struggling to find work in commercial and modeling work, Samantha is expanding her portfolio one gig at a time. With the help of youtube, Fiverr, and social networking Samantha is moving up quicker than she probably could pounding the pavement for modeling work and cold calling, I've watched her gig advertisement videos and I've seen her youtube channel videos. None of it seems to cry out anything negative she is a very creative and energetic individual and she seems to handle gigs in the most professional manner possible as to not tarnish her name, image, or reputation. Very smart.


Believe me if i was photogenic like her and loved the camera I would be doing tons of video gigs like she does. She makes amazing videos and I think anyone who works with her should be lucky. Samantha is a Professional Promotional Model who has worked in the modelling and talent industry for several years! She has experience working for hundreds of companies around the world! I think if i had anyone doing my videos i would trust someone who is a professional model. If you don't believe me check out this video from her Youtube page.

If I had to pick 2 gigs of hers to recommend to a buyer it would be   "I will hula hoop in a bikini and say whatever you want me to for $5" AND "I will dance as a sexy little devil while holding your sign for $5"
You should order from Samantha today because she is professional in every way.  I would say that Samantha is what I like to call Fiverrtastic and Hopefully someday soon she becomes a Top Rated Seller. If this is your first time ordering from fiverr what took you so long. Go place an order with sexysamantha today. Next time on Fiverrtastic I haven't decided who to discuss yet but I am sure not to disappoint.
Have a Fiverrtastic Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment