Saturday, March 17, 2012

Written On A Card



Hi Fiverrtastic readers,
So I was looking for another Fiverr gig to discuss and I found the most amazing gig that anyone can purchase to use for anyone. This gig can be used to say happy birthday, send a message to someone you love, advertise your business, or send an impact statement. Whatever you want to do this graphic can do it. The gig is a photo montage of with 6 cards with messages on each. The sellers username is Madmoo and she is the most artistic and hardest working seller on Fiverr in my humble opinion. She is a Top Rated Seller who has worked on Fiverr for over a year. She does so many different gigs that other sellers probably wont do. She does it because she loves to create! Every one of her gigs is worth trying out and she has gigs to please even the most fussy buyer. Like I said I purchased her message montage gig and i will link up the pictures to the gig. she provides one copy in color and one in black and white. She delivered this to me within less than a day. I was floored because it usually takes her a lot longer to deliver and I didn't expect it until tomorrow or until later in the week, but i was sooo happy. Angie is one of this sellers that you could order off all the time and never know what to expect the next product to look like. I've seen a lot of her work before and She does amazing work.


Check out the order I got from her below:


The Color Version


The Black and White Version
I see Angie selling on Fiverr as long as she is able to because i don't see Fiverr going anywhere anytime soon. Ang is on of those sellers that other sellers can learn a thing or two from. I know i have since I have met her. If you want an original gig that you know your recipient or customers will appreciate check out Madmoo's gigs, Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Josh! You're right - I DO enjoy what I do! Thanks for the order and the write-up. It was my pleasure to do this.

    ReplyDelete