Thursday, March 8, 2012

This Girl's on Fire!!



So I was talking to a Fiverr seller about featuring them in my blog because they have a great musical gig. Well, I was blown away when she showed me the gig that she was introducing to Fiverr the next day! I had to order it! The seller goes by Lanabel and this woman has astonishing talent. She literally did my gig in a day or less. now that's dedication! So, I ordered her fire breathing gig to promote my blog. I was blown away (pun intended) by the video i got. She made Fiverrtastic come to life! If you want a cool gig that's unique and mystifying check her fire breathing gig out. http://fiverr.com/lanabel/fire-breathe-your-website-personal-message

Lanabel has another gig too where she will play a ukelele and sing customized lyrics. She is very talented in my opinion and I can't wait to see what other gigs she comes up with. Lanabel is a level 1 seller, but she will be a level 2 before you know it. I can just feel it. Lanabel speaking to you seller to seller add a few new gigs on your page as soon as you can. maximizing your gigs maximizes the earning potential. Ok so enough with the talk on with the fire breather!


If you want something to advertise your business, say happy birthday or happy anniversary, or just send any type of short message this gig is for you. Thank you Lanabel for such an amazing gig. You are definitely Fiverrtastic! I can't wait to work with you again someday and send Guitario my love!Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment