Friday, March 16, 2012

Dreamy Superstar!


So I was searching for a Fiverr seller to discuss when again one was right in front of me. She is one of the sellers i like to refer to as my Fiverr sister from another family. The seller's name is Rinchan86 . This Fiverr seller is a video testimonial girl at the top of her game. she's always pumping out new gigs and they're always fresh and innovative. Sometimes the gigs even have a cultural fusion to them. One of them that got my attention at first was the video of her as a scared little Asian girl. It's got a Grudge like feel too it but it's very professionally done. But the video that caught my eye the most was "I will create a video with dream effects and echo for $5" I ordered the video and She created the video with the utmost of ease. She made my video within about 3 or 4 hours. For a testimonial video that's impressive. Could that be done in every case...I don't know? But, If she's not really busy with gigs I imagine she can create a video and deliver quite fast. The only thing that you must do when ordering a video from her is send a script with the order. If not give her more than 1 gig or order her extras. 

I gave her a script and she rocked the video with the non verbal cues and tone of voice alone. She just did so good i rate her a 10 of 10.  If you want a seller who's going to go the distance for you buy from Rinchan86

Check out the video she did for me:
So if you want a seller thats going to create something original and unique check out Rinchan86. You'll be glad you did! If you're not ordering from Rin or haven't ordered yet you need to because it is the order experience of a lifetime. Until next time readers have a Fiverrtastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment