Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Glorification Can Be Entertaining!


Hi Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so I ordered this most creative and interesting gig yesterday. It was only a 1 day delivery gig too. Can you believe it...1 day delivery. Most people on here including myself take almost a week on average to deliver gigs. This gig caught my eye because of it's creativity and simplicity! She will take any picture you send to her and put it into this small subtitled movie. It is amazing how she does it too because your photo is like everywhere in that video clip. The sellers name is Fanzilla and she delivers with the upmost excellence. she even delivered in HD! Seriously I was not expecting that. All you do is send a picture and a brief message and order is initiated. I almost thought she was going to deliver late but I wouldn't have cancelled anyways. I'm a fiverr seller too i know how it is to be late and have other obligations. Wish others understood that. Fanzilla has a lot of other gigs too and they are all very original. I think her Binary Letters photo gig is awesome too. If I could offer up some advice to the seller I think she should put up a tip gig, utilize the gig extras for the ones that have active extras, and add a few more gigs. Fanzilla is a level 2 seller and in my opinion she is on her way to bugger and better things if her percentage goes up.

 Here's the photo i attached in the order 




I think you need to see the video in order to see what I mean. Just talking about a gig of this caliber doesn't justify it. She went way beyond what was expected and was able to work with a picture i didn't think she would be able to. Check out the video below.
If you want to order a cool video for yourself, a friend, a family member, or whomever I suggest you check her photo video gig out. You won't be disappointed! This gig would be amazing to order as a cheer up video or a birthday gift. It would cheer up anyone! Order from her today! Order from her today! Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment