Sunday, July 22, 2012

New contest on the horizon.



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
As you all know Fiverrtastic will be reaching 10,000 views soon. I already have Professor Puppet lined up for the job. But, it will also be turning 6 months old at the begining of August. How cool is that! Ok, well here's what I want to throw out there to all the Fiverr sellers out there. I want to have a best video testimonial contest. If you do video testimonials and want to be featured on Fiverrtastic or have already been featured and want to be featured again heres your chance. Send me a video testimonial something very simple between 15-30 seconds telling me why you like Fiverrtastic. It will show people your talent and get you some exposure. The winner will get a gig bought by me, a 2 part blog series on their gigs, and will be featured weekly on the Fiverrtastic Facebook Fanpage for 2 months. Does it sound like a good contest? Fair enough rules? The winner will be determined by your peers on the Fiverrtastic Facebook Fanpage. The contest will not start until Monday July 30th so you got plenty of time. Ok so put your thinking caps on. Back to work for me I got some gigs to go work on. Have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment