Monday, July 9, 2012

More on the Contest.


Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Yesterday I discussed a contest I was holding for the next Timeline cover. I am trying to find a new permanent cover I can put on Fiverrtastic wall for 4-6 months. The seller will get a purchase of 1 gig, a 2 part blog, will be featured on my Facebook page twice a week for a month, and people from all around will see your banner. So people will probably ask all the time who did the timeline cover. For the other people who enter your cover there will be in an album on the Facebook page for all to see with your links to your page so it's a win-win. The person to get the most likes on their cover in a 2 week period after the contest ends will win. Anyone who is interested may contact  with questions. You can submit the cover to me by message. The rules and instructions are in yesterdays blog. I know a few people who I have featured in Fiverrtastic who would do an awesome job with this. You know who you are! Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment