Thursday, July 19, 2012

Great contest underway

Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I want to tell everyone that last week we only had 2 submissions but altogether there are 5 timeline covers to choose from. Right now Chinelope and Deaun1 have the most votes but everyone still has a little over a week left. I have another idea for a new contest for the best testimonial. I will let everyone know about this one when I come up with more details for it. I want all of you to just wait and just keep your thinking caps on.



As far as the blog itself goes I want to tell you all that we are close to reaching 10,000 views. That is a huge milestone. I think that I may soon create an actual website for the blog but I'm going to hold off on it. I'm going to have someone SEO index it with backlinks through a Fiverr seller I contacted and if that helps I will hire a few other SEO sellers. I have a special guest who will be featured as the spokesperson to bring forth new readers when I reach 10k views. I'm currently at almost 9400 views. If you seen my Facebook fan page for Fiverrtastic you may have figured out the seller that I'm going to be ordering from is Professor Puppet. So if you want to see professor puppet make a video for me share Fiverrtastic with all your friends. I'm going to be ordering off him in the next few days :)ok well that's all for now my computer died and I'm really stressing right now. I'm subjected to using my android tablet to complete the blog from earlier. Have a Fiverrtastic night everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment