Wednesday, April 11, 2012

new on the scene


 Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
 I have a Fiverr seller who just contacted me directly on Facebook wanting me to mention him in Fiverrtastic. I know I was going to write about someone else but I can still write another blog. I like to write blogs anyways. He really needed to get some recognition and I thought it would be nice to write a blog and give him a nice shout out. he's been on 12 days, 18 gigs and has 100% rating  Check out this gig he will create a funny facebook timeline fanpage with lots of Humour that will go VIRAL for $5. This seller seems really nice and seems like he would help anyone make a lot of money. He can help you with your website and social networking needs. Here's a few of his gigs you should check out: I will show you how to get over 40,000 facebook likes on your fanpage for pennies for $5 , I will tell you how to Generate 100dollars daily from youtube views for $5, I will get you unlimited REAL website traffic from youtube for $5 . 
If you need help creating a fan page or website, getting your page noticed, or wanting to learn how to make money online this seller is for you. He has literally some of the most innovative gigs. You should check out some of these gigs here's his seller link: http://fiverr.com/miskopro. Give him a try you will be very impressed. I have one suggestion for your gigs miskopro though. You have a repeat of a gig. Get rid of the one that has no rating that hasn't got an order yet and replace it with a tip gig. Besides that you have a lot of nice gigs. I hope to see you become a level one or level 2 seller really soon.
Until next time everyone have a Fiverrtastic day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review man, i promise to deliver fivertastic services with maximum satisfaction in all my gigs.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete