Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Insanely Genious!


 Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Ok so I was roaming Fiverr looking for gigs like I usually do and on the Fiverr front page I found a Level 1 seller who is amazingly talented. He does some strange videos i must admit, but he is the funniest person I have seen by far. His comedic genius is like Robin Williams or Jim Carrey you either understand it or you don't. He has an assorted amount of video gigs and he will create video awesomeness for you. Just give a chance and you wont be disappointed.


The fiverr sellers username is Youtubefun and he's been on here 1 month and he's a level 1. That's not too shabby in my opinion because sometimes it's hard to get sales in your first month sometimes. But it depends on how creative and innovative the gigs are. This guy has so many different ideas though and he's so original. Youtubefun needs to be acting or doing commercials or something. I do have a suggestion though monetize your youtube videos if you haven't already. I would say the funniest gig on there is I will be the secret admirer they NEVER wanted for $5. Go Check his gigs out today

check out one of his videos he made a customer below: 


Until next time readers have a Fiverrtastic day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment