Monday, April 16, 2012

a little too close for comfort!


For the last few days I've been dedicating a lot of my time to orders and I'm realizing it's actually more problem than it's worth. I need to come up with a set schedule. If anyone has suggestions that would be great! I am getting an excessive amount of orders, too many fussy customers, and not enough time to myself. Am I complaining....No! Am I irritated at how ungrateful some customers are...yes! I have had to cancel like 5 orders last week alone. That's lost money on my end! People just don't understand how much time goes into an order. and if it's a $5 order it pisses me off to work a half an hour or hour on stuff and a customer gripe about something without asking for it to be fixed first. I put 12 or 13 gigs on suspend until I finish orders because i'm just livid. I Will give you a new blog tomorrow Fiverrtastic readers. just never got a chance to write today was working on a revision and a few other orders.
Until next time have a Fiverrtastic night.

No comments:

Post a Comment