Sunday, April 22, 2012

Look Like An Animal


Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
Ok so I was searching Fiverr and I found an awesome gig from an awesome level 2 seller (ahw juat got promoted). This seller will draw you to look like an animal. She goes by the seller name Uconcept and some of her gig concepts blow my mind. She's already had five positive ratings on the animal drawing gig alone. She's been on Fiverr for a little over a year.  she just started selling just over a month ago and buyers are buying her gigs like hot cakes. Seriously, I'm jealous because she uses an awesome Wacom Tablet with a screen to do some of her work and the end result shows her professionalism and individuality. I only use a Bamboo touch Wacom Tablet...and i don't use it all the time when i should. But My tablet doesn't have a cool screen like hers. i kinda have to guesstimate on screen.

If you want a creation that looks professionally done with lots of time and care put into the work you receive order from Uconcept . Believe me if I had the extra right now I would be ordering from her. I will be ordering soon and I will be showing the creation when i do. Check out the video of her animal drawing gig.



Until next time have a Fiverrtastic night!

No comments:

Post a Comment