Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just An FYI


 Dear Fiverrtastic readers,
Tonight I come to you to explain there is no blog about a new Fiverr seller. But, there will be one tomorrow hopefully. I just didn't get the chance to write one today and I am still trying to digest the overwhelming information I was given at my dr's appointment. I have a shunt for a brain condition called Hydrocephalus. It's where fluid builds up in my head and My head has no way of relieving it without an artificial valve. Well I have known for awhile what the doctor told me this morning. The shunt has not been properly working in a few years and fluid is gradually building up. I need surgery to replace the shunt. Not what I wanted to hear. But I will be fine. just remember this quote: Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body. (Ovid) . There's a time in our lives when we all must be strong and this is my time to be strong. I haven't had my shunt fixed in 27 years, but in the last few years it has been in need of being fixed. No doctor has wanted to admit it needed to be fixed until now. 

I will have a new blog tomorrow. here's her link http://fiverr.com/scrapsculptures check her out. She's taking Fiverr by storm with 35 orders in queue with just 2 gigs. She's only been on Fiverr about 5 days! She's a voiceover artist and minor celebrity as well. So be prepared for a new blog tomorrow. :) Have a Fiverrtastic Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment