Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lil Bit of This and Lil Bit of That



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so this seller really struck a nerve really close to my heart. I love magic! let me repeat that emphatically I LOVE MAGIC! I have a Criss Angel Magic Kit. I can only do the basic tricks but I can do them. ;) This guy on the other hand has got skills. He will teach you an amazing card trick for $5 . I kept watching his slight of hand trying to figure out what he did and I couldn't keep up. I think I figured it out just by watching the intro video but I'm not sure. The sellers name is Magicteacher and he has some really cool gigs. If you haven't checked him out yet you need to. For a few of his gigs he says in the description that if you buy 2 you get the 3rd free. That is a great sales tactic.I don't know if it would work for me? I have to wheel and deal with customers all the time by quoting gigs at lower rates than what they should be. But I like his thinking and if it works for him he should keep doing it. Never fix what isn't broken. These gigs are the most original I've seen in awhile I just wish there was more of them to choose from.

Magicteacher here's a little advice to increase sales. Put some more magic gigs up if you have other tricks you can put up. People love magic it's original, fresh, and innovative. Put up a few into videos involving magic people pay good money for into videos. The money comes from the gig extras like green screen, HD, and even express delivery. Oh by the way sometimes delivering above and beyond what a customer expects will help increase your sales too because a customer comments or a customers word of mouth increase sales immensely. So, ensure to deliver things customers wouldn't expect you to deliver even if they ordered a $20 order. You are an amazing seller ans I wish you the best of luck in the Fiverr game. I will be watching your gigs closely because I absolutely love your gigs and I might use your gigs sometime or another to promote my blog. Remember that originality will beat out anything else in the Fiverr game. Go check out Magicteacher's gigs now. 


here is the intro video of Magicteacher's card trick gig:


 Thank you everyone for helping the blog reach 5500 views and over 3000 Facebook fans. Hopefully the next blog won't take so long to release.  If you know anyone who you think is Fiverrtastic contact me on Fiverrtastic's Facebook Fan Page or contact me here commenting on the blog. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment