Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alexa Who?



Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Ok so I came across a seller who sells something I'm not exactly familiar with for once. Ya go figure I'm usually familiar about a little bit of everything but when this seller contacted me I was bewildered. The sellers username was  yvancg and He's a level 1 seller from Thailand. The seller is very professional in my opinion and just on one gig alone he's sold 22 gigs and has a 100% rating. He's been on here for 4 months and has a lot of cool gigs. most of them are centered around articles and internet. He done SEO as a career for 3 years now full time and developed quite a few successful sites, Here's one gig of his I found really interesting:  I will write a 5 star Alexa review for your site and ping it for $5. I kinda know what Alexa is ranking is in terms of Google being ranked #1 ranked and Facebook is #2...etc.  But this seller will write a 5 star article and make your site rank in the Alexa rankings. The sellers profile briefly explains it in a nutshell "Alexa is one of the key metrics for your site. Google uses Alexa reviews and rankings for his own ranking. Having good Alexa reviews helps both for search and human traffic.". So when people do a keyword search you will literally be on the first few pages of every popular search engine. Why is this important? If you're not on the first few pages I'm sorry you and your site don't matter. 



Yvan will make your page matter with a 5 star Alexa review! Would you rather do it the old fashioned way and pay hundreds or even thousands of dollars to someone who isn't guaranteed to help...or pay a mere $5. Take the risk of $5 you won't go wrong and believe me with ratings like his you may end up ordering more services or referring a friend. He will do you the service of creating a review your website only dreamed of. What is $5 really it's enough to buy a Subway footlong sandwich or a 20 piece chicken nuggets at Mcdonalds or even an expensive coffee. To put it into perspective $5 to do the work it would take for a $20-50 an hour job usually. Why do sellers like yvancg  and myself (cust0mcr3ationz) here on Fiverr do insanely cheap services. We offer services to help others get services they wouldn't be able to get otherwise. I know that if it wasn't for Fiverr I wouldn't get some of the stuff I have bought like the amazing logos and video projects I have gotten. yvancg does this type of stuff for a living so I know he's good at it I've seen his Fiverr page and his linkedin page. His ratings speak for themselves. Now you the reader take the time to check out this gig I will write a 5 star Alexa review for your site and ping it for $5. Believe me you won't be disappointed.


Check out the video for his gig below


yvancg I do have a little bit of advice for you from one seller to another. I always offer this at the end of each blog it's just something for the readers and you as the seller based on experience. You have some great gigs so to make them stronger advertise them in different forums and walls on Facebook and other social networking sites. Not in a spammy way, just in a way where your getting some exposure. Writing about other people is amazing but having people write about you is a step in the right direction kudos to you on that one. If you have gigs that aren't doing so well put them on suspend or replace them with a new gig altogether. You have a lot of talent I see you doing a lot of different gigs. Lastly, don't let any customers overwhelm you with work. You do SEO work and just like graphic design it can be time consuming. So if you feel one customer is too demanding nip it in the butt. no customer is ever worth the stress. Besides that I wish you much success and I will be updating readers when you become a Level 2 or TRS.


Until next time Fiverrtastic readers have a Fiverrtastic Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment