Sunday, June 10, 2012

Makes banana look appealing and has an ear for corn



Hi Fiverrtastic Readers,
Ok so I came across this seller who literally has the most amazing slight of hand advertising. His name is Neatpuff and Either he's a good slight of hand or he's a really good magician, better than the last guy I talked about in a previous blog. He will literally use a banana or ear of corn to advertise your product. Here check out the banana gig I will produce a unique video of your logo or message and reveal it inside a banana with message confetti for $5. He's had one negative rating out of all of his orders on the banana gig and it was probably a buyer who cancelled because he didn't deliver on time. He will also use an ear of corn either cooked or uncooked with advertise your product too. I think Neatpuff  is an amazing seller if you want some original top of the line advertising. I was so tempted to order but I didn't because Sometimes I have $5 to spare and other time I don't and a banana and ear of corn can only hold so much. Fiverrtastic is 12 letters and his order says 13 letters or less. it would just look crowded. I would suggest this to anyone though.


Neatpuff I only have a little advice for you. You are probably the most innovative level 2 seller I've seen in a while and you got a full variety of gigs. keep up the creativity. Never stop coming up with ideas. Here's a suggestion though. That tip gig, make it 5 or 6 days because on average that's how long some of your gigs are. Even if you can fulfill a tip in 24hrs, if someone orders a gig multiple and its a larger project and orders it under tip you're screwed! A person would look at it as you not fulfilling that persons order. Some customers are like that. Believe me I've had a customer order a T-shirt design under a tip and it was 1 or 2 day time period and my t-shirt designs take way longer and I was irritated. Oh here's some more advice, suspend gigs that aren't selling or that get more then 5 to 10 orders in queue. You don't want to get overwhelmed. There are times I want to pull my hair out and I only have 10 to 20 total over the course of week. You have the creative gigs that are the ones people will pay good money for and ones people will wait for. Let the queue build up but not too much. Neatpuff if you ever need anything don't be afraid to contact me you know how to get a hold of me on Fiverr.

Check out his advertising video for his banana gig below (I had to upload it to youtube to my Fiverrtastic page to get it to work. Blogspot hates me sometimes...lol):






I can also be reached on my Fiverrtastic Fanpage on Facebook. Fiverrtastic readers if you or someone you know wants to be featured on the blog send me a message. I'll look at their gig and get back to them.

Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment