Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update On Where They Are Now


 Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Are you wondering where the Fiverr sellers I've written about in the past are now. Well let's just say the've moved on up since I've written about them last. Some have moved up to Top Rated Seller and Some have moved up to Level 2. They are now making more sales than ever either directly or indirectly because of Fiverr's Front page, Fiverr's Facebook page, and Fiverrtastic.

Jinnajuice The Crazy ex girlfriend seller she went from a level 1 seller to a Top Rated Seller in just 3 weeks. No lie! She is the hugest sucess story I have ever seen on Fiverr. Kudos to her.

Remember Alyssaerin The girl who made animated objects and food drawings. She's a Top Rated Seller now. From a Level 2 to a Top Rated Seller. That's really cool. I wouldn't have known if I didn't see it in the LinkedIn Fiverr Group. I wish you all the best as a TRS.

Oh and Djemotion How could anyone forget DJ. He's a TRS now. He was a Level 2 and He should have been a TRS when I wrote about him. Awesome job DJ. He's been featured in The Huffington Post, Yahoo News, and more recently in The Winnipeg Free Press. He just created a Fiverr course called The Fiverr Gold Mine. I wish you much success on all your future endeavors DJ.

Remember TofuPanda of course you do! She went from a level 2 seller to a TRS. She gets a ton of gigs ordered now and makes better money than she did when she first started. She's the one that sells the cartoon drawings with the captions. I ordered one for my Facebook image and one for a business card. She is an amazing artist! I wish you luck in all your future endeavors Tofunmi.

Oh and remember SexySamantha of course you do she went from a level 2 to a TRS too. She sells a lot of different gigs so if you're not familiar with her gigs go order from her today. Samantha awesome Job!

Oh and who could forget The Plastic Bag Man RobertoCarlos and his hairless kitty. He helped me make a Valentines video for Missy when I was dating her still. He did an amazing job! Now that you're a TRS Roberto I wish you all the best!

Oh and who could forget the death defying MrMarcus. I thought this guy was certifiable but his gigs are awesome. The only gig he didn't have was wrestling a tiger or swimming with a shark. He is so awesome. I wish you best of luck now that you are a TRS Mr Marcus. Now you'll have money to pay for emergency room visits....lol. Just kidding.

Ok this blog is to be continued because there are level 1's who have made it to level 2 and people who have put Fiverr on hold to focus on other things. So keep an eye out for part 2 tomorrow. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment