Thursday, August 30, 2012

They call him Rapper Man



Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Are you looking for an awesome gig from a very cool seller. Well look no further than Rapper_Man. He is a top rated seller who will make you an awesome rap for any occasion. He made me a rap for a radio jingle. This seller went above and beyond what I expected! I needed it for a radio commercial for a internet rap radio show and well this commercial is absolutely amazing. I ordered a rap gig in the past and although it was impressive it could have been better. I'm not dropping names, but the seller didn't rap the way he shoulda. I guess it was my fault too I picked a beat that was too slow. Rapper_man restored my faith in rapping gigs though and I made an amazing cideo commercial to compliment the audio. Check it out below. I will keep everyone posted when this goes live on blog talk radio.



Rapper_man you have some amazing raw talent you should pursue rap music professionally if you haven't already. Fiverr is just a platform or a take off point. Fiverr is chump change to what you could make. You should also take advantage of as many gig extras as you can and as many gigs as you can. You have some amazing talent. Rapper_man you are an amazing seller and I wish you best of luck in your future endeavors. Keep me posted.

Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment