Wednesday, August 1, 2012

go big or go home



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I just want to discuss a few things. Ok the first thing on my agenda is the contest winner from the Facebook Timeline Contest. Chinelope won by a chin. It was really close though. Ok the next thing I would like to discuss is that Fiverrtastic is going to be becoming it's own website. I decided that after having over 10k views and after having over 3k Facebook fans and counting I maybe should invest a little bit more. So I decided to use my web account I have with intuit and bought up the domain fiverrtastic.com. When it's fully functional i will let you all know. I will also be selling a web advertising gig for $5 a week too. More on that when i make the gig.




I also want to vent just a little. Last week I lost my level 2 status and I've had to learn how to sell all over again it seems. But I have realized that you can convince pretty much anyone that orders a gig to order more no matter if you have a seller level or are a top rated seller. It's just harder to convince someone to buy multiple gigs one at a time when they're used to the order more than 1 feature. Needless to say, I have 10 orders in queue and 4 of them alone are from a guy who wants a logo delivered in 4 days or less. I think this marketing thing is going to be fun. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment