Friday, August 10, 2012

A Backlinking We Will Go


Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so as you all know by now I recently started up my new .com site for Fiverrtastic. If you haven't put 2 and 2 together by now and are having trouble counting past potato it's www.fiverrtastic.com .
Yes, I want Fiverrtastic to revolutionize Fiverr to be a household name. I think everyone either can use fiverr's services or make money off Fiverr as a buyer or seller. So my site and blog are going to revolutionize the internet one backlink at a time if it kills me. I came across this Fiverr seller who will create a 6000 backlink pyramid for $5. The fiverr seller's username is portron and I had to jump on this gig as soon as i seen it. I needed some high quality and lower end backlinks that would all lead back to my website and this would do the trick. the definition of a backlink in a nutshell is "A backlink is a link coming from another website to your own. The number and quality of backlinks that your site has can affect your search engine optimization efforts, as some search engines provide significant weight to the backlinks of a site." Ya so for instance everytime I give credit to someone elses gig i'm backlinking them. Portron helped me create over 6000 backlink for fiverrtastic.com for just $5. Why not have a professional help you. I tried finding the backlinking software and believe me it's not easy. you have to jump through hoops to find good software for free. Just pay a professional. I plan on making Fiverrtastic a household blog if it kills me. I want people to know that there are people out there who are actual people on Fiverr who do sell and take the time to blog about other sellers. If you want some professional gigs for your website needs check out Portron he's a Top Rated Seller for cying out loud!



 I don't really have any suggestions for you Portron except for to maybe do more promotional advertising like getting people to blog about you, putting up a radio ad on voices of fiverr radio show, and even putting up an ad on my site would be some suggestion. I honestly think you have some really amazing skills! I will definitely be hiring you again for my blog and my graphic design site in the future. If you have a website and need help getting found in the search engines hire someone like Portron. You won't regret it. I only got a few hundred backlinks when I used the free softwares I found.

Until next blog check out Portron and check out www.fiverrtastic.com . Have a Fiverrtastic Day all.

No comments:

Post a Comment