Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fiverrtastic is looking to expand. We need you!



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
To all my Fiverr friends who haven't jumped on the bandwagon of adding your gig to my site yet. Or if you haven't had the chance to be featured in my blog I am offering this exclusively to you. I will trade a gig for a gig. This is the chance to be featured on my site www.fiverrtastic.com or to be featured on my blog. I say trading gigs because if I buy your gig, chances are you're going to buy mine right. (you can always order my blog gig or ad gig too) I mean think about it, I'm blogging about your services and I'm mentioning about the seller experience I had from you.  I do it all the time on here.



 If by chance we barter gigs and I feature you on my website I will still review your gig on my blog. So it's a win-win situation. For sellers who are still level 1 or level 2, it's a chance for you to get some tremendous exposure and possibly go up a level. There have been quite a few who have! For Top Rated Sellers you're getting free ad space and exposure. This is for a limited time only. I want to fill up my site and I want to get out there and meet some new faces. So if you're interested just message me on my Fiverrtastic Facebook Page. I hope to work with you all soon. This is only for a limited time only I can't do this very long. Have a Fiverrtastic Day.

**Josh** :)

No comments:

Post a Comment