Tuesday, August 14, 2012

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time



Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
A lot has been going on in the last few weeks but I have another seller I want to discuss with all of you. This seller has a really cool animation gig. the seller goes by the username jenya007 and the gig is I will create a talking object of your choice to say anything for $5. I absolutely love this gig idea. They will literally make any object talk almost like The Annoying Orange viral videos. I think this is a very creative advertising idea for any person wanting to advertise a service for a new business. it can reach out to all demographics young and old. Seriously if you want a really cool gig I would check out jenya007. You'll be glad you did.



jenya007 I have a little advice for you from seller to seller. Create more gigs! you have so much potential so use it. tap into your video potential and experiment with doing other video gigs. if you can do animation videos i'm excited to see what types of things you can do with animated intros and green screen videos. I think you have a lot of potential here on Fiverr. I also think you should use all the gig extras your able to add. so if a level 1 is now able to add 2...make sure you add 2 to each gig. I'm excited to see what you can do within the next coming months. I want to see you become a level 2 or Top rated seller.



Check out his video he did for the peanut butter jelly time song. He wants me to give credit to mrpeanutbutter since it's his youtube channel.



Lastly, I want to speak to everyone (especially level 1 and level 2's) and tell you that if you think you can't lose your level 1 or 2 status it could happen. (Top Rated is manually added in so that's a little different). I'm a level 2 and I get tons of sales. I get at  least 20-25 or more a week sometimes on a good week. I lost my level 2 status for almost 2 weeks. I know of someone who has repeatedly lost his. If your ratings don't stay up or if you have too many cancels in a row you can lose your badge temporarily or for a long time. I'm just lucky I have a lot of regular customers who order off of me on a regular basis and refer their friends. If you ever have a situation where you lose your level, just sit back and reevaluate the situation. change your gigs by adding videos and changing the details of the gigs. when customers order ask them to order more than just a $5 gig. believe me within a few weeks you'll get your level back. It worked for me.

Until next time check out jenya007 and don't forget to go check out my website at www.fiverrtastic.com. Anyone who wants to advertise on my site I have a gig for it or If you have a good gig I may be willing to barter ad space too. Just get a hold of me on my Facebook page. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment