Sunday, September 2, 2012

Let's Get Zombie-fied



Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Ok so I came across this awesome gig. The seller will make you look like a zombie. Who hasn't watched Thriller, walking dead, or 28 days later and thought "I wonder what I would look like as a zombie!". Well never fear because I have you covered. The seller goes by the username erwinjob and he creates some awesome digital creations. Whether your looking for a logo mascot, a cartoon character, or you want to become a zombie erwinjob has you covered. This seller literally blew me away with his creation! I seen what he created for Fiverr seller Kymmypops (and it was amazing) but wow he went far beyond my expectations for mine. Below is the one he did for Kymmypops.

 
Fiverr Seller Kymmypops
 
If you remember she is the seller who made an amazing lip advertising banner for me. I featured it on my facebook page in my timeline banner contest. Well this is what helped me decide to order mine as quick as I did.
 
Below is what I recieved and I absolutely love it! I even decided to use it as my profile picture on Facebook. He could have charged 3-5 times more or even as much as 10 times more. this is the type of thing that caricature artists at the mall could have a field day with.
 
                                                                           This is me
 
erwinjob here is some suggestions from one seller to another. You should offer a few other caricature gigs because the Zombie gig is un-freakin-believable. You should also make sure that people have the opportunity to have a higher paid gig extra. I see a $5 and $10 one. Your work is so worth a $20 one too. I can see you being very sucessful in months to come and I wish you much success here on Fiverr. Now you're officially Fiverrtastic! The next edition of Fiverrtastic is going to be about a violinist who makes some amazing lullaby music. He can also make some amazing royalty free symphonic tracks made with one or more instruments. I have already discussed him once before, but I want to discuss an order I ordered from him. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment