Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Outer Limits of Fiverr, Simply a Deja View


Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
So I was looking around Fiverr looking for an off the wall gig. I wanted something extraordinary. something that no one was really offering or that I didn't think was offering. I wanted to see if there was any authentic psychics or mediums on Fiverr. I was surprised at what I found. There was a Level 2 seller by the username pensacolaevent who went above and beyond my expectations. Her name is Ericka Boussarhane and she is an amazing psychic medium. she is the Oprah of the psychic world.Ericka has been featured on TV and interviewed by national radio stations across the country. She only wanted one question and my first name and she did the rest. She answered so much about me. I was literally blown away by the amount of stuff she came through with. All I wanted to know was if my current girlfriend and I were a good match. We come from different backgrounds ethnically and in many other ways, but it seemed like we were destined to meet. pensacolaevent or Ericka validated a lot of things about out our relationship and how I seem to be like a girls guy friend a lot. I was floored when she said that because it's totally true. If you are skeptical about psychics at all take the $5 risk and check out pensacolaevent believe me you won't be disappointed!

check out the video below:



ErikaI love your gigs and I don't think you should change them at all. If anything you should maybe add more if you have any other ideas. I always add my 2 cents, since i've been on Fiverr 2 years and I have been a lower level and level 2 seller. (right now my account has no level again). Let's just say I know the ins and outs of Fiverr. You seem like you have a good handle on how Fiverr is working though. So keep up the good work. If you want a reading from an actual psychic hire Ericka!

Until next time check out my website and if you haven't joined my facebook fanpage join now. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment