Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Gabriel the Violin Hearted



Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
Ok so I ordered off this seller who creates some amazing instrument composed music.  If you want to have some amazing compositions made by Violin, Viola, Guitar, or multiple instruments playing at once you need to order off liongabriel. Whether it's for a birthday, a promotional video, a gift to help someone sleep, or just royalty free music to use later later liongabriel help you. This Fiverr seller may not be selling his services so cheap for long so you should order now. I only have one suggestion for you Gabriel...make a few more gigs! Showcase your talent more.

You can't miss this seller his music is absolutely phenomonal. I discussed him in a blog 3 weeks ago titled "Lullaby and goodnight". So I just want to share with you the order i recieved. I made the presentation in retrospect to the music i recieved. i plan to use this audio again and again.


Currently I'm looking for administrators for my Facebook fanpage. I have appointed 2 creative content admins and a secondary admin so far. You're only as strong as the people in your Facebook community. A blog, new site, and page like Fiverrtastic which is still in it's first year of operation needs he Solp to keep it going strong 25/8 like Fiverr. If you would like to be an Admin and feel you'd make a good contribution to the blog or the page please get a hold of me. Don't forget to check out my website. It's being updated all the time and I have new ideas for that too so keep your eyes peeled.  Until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment