Thursday, May 23, 2013

speedy drawing and speedy delivery





Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
Ok so tonight's blog is number 2 in the 365 day series. I want to talk about my good friend Mary and her awesome speed drawing gig. Her username is uniquefivex and she is talented beyond her years. I talked about her gigs a long time ago and I'm going to talk about a gig I ordered. I had been meaning to order from her awhile and finally did. Here is the previous blog I wrote about her last year if you're interested:  http://fiverrtastic.blogspot.com/2012/03/need-something-unique.html. I decided to order a speed drawing gig off her and she did an amazing job. I think you all should see her work and order. Here's that video she did for me.
I'm not sure who or what i will discuss tomorrow but it will be definitely worth the read. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment