Saturday, May 25, 2013

Collect as much as your heart desires


 Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Some of you may be confused by the title and some may still not understand what a Fiverr collection is. Let me explain it from my own understanding as a veteran here on Fiverr. A collection is a nice little tool for many reasons. Say for instance you want to bookmark a gig but don't want to bookmark a ton of Fiverr links...this is where collections comes in. You can build a bunch of different collections based on your interests. I even have a Fiverrtastic collections for some of my favorite gigs I have discussed in the past and I have a lot of followers. Ok collections also have other uses like keeping a gig for a rainy day...kinda like someone who put's something on layaway or on an online wishlist. They aren't totally forgetting about it just setting it aside until later. The more collections you build up the more noticeable you also become when people follow your collections. 
So here's what you all need to do:
1) Get some collections made
2) Get people to follow your collections (but don't spam people)
3) Promote your collections on the Fiverr Forum, Twitter, Facebook and other social networks
4) Collect gigs like yours so you can include your gigs in your collections
5) Just have fun and don't sweat the small stuff
If any Fiverr sellers want to chime in and send me a comment or message me on facebook I would like to hear from you. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment