Wednesday, May 29, 2013

You are your own worst enemy



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so it's a little late but I will have a second blog by the end of the day. If you're confused about the title...don't be. On Fiverr we are always selling our services at massively cheap prices to gain a customer base. But when you get too many orders make sure you know how to manage that situation. No one is going to hold your hand and help you assess a situation...so take matters in your own hands. Get creative if you have to by contacting all your orders your running behind on and literally tell them what's going on. Offer them extra services to keep the order. When you're a freelancer silence is never the easier way to deal with a situation. If it's a long term client or someone familiar with Fiverr they'll understand.  

You are your own best friend and own worst enemy. Just like any business it takes a lot of patience and diligence to grow. The average DBA can take 2-3 years before seeing any actual profit and on Fiverr a majority of what you earn, unless you sell handmade goods, literally becomes profit. A few weeks ago I had 25 orders in my queue all due around the same time....and i was still getting orders. It took a good hour of sitting down discussing orders with clients and deciding which ones to cancel. I finally made the right decision and I'm all caught up. Can't be any happier. Tomorrow I will discuss a seller on Fiverr who asked to be promoted through a Fiverr order. I just haven't got around to it. The next day I may talk about a seller too. My 365 day journey has only just begun...let's see how long i can keep it up. Until next time stay Fiverrtastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment