Thursday, May 30, 2013

A rare gem of a gig



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Today I want to talk to you about buying gigs for your business needs. A good gig to buy is stock illustration, I found this seller earlier today who wanted me to review their services. I usually don't discuss a gig unless I'm head over heels in love with it, the seller orders my blog gig, or if I order off the seller. I actually liked all this sellers gigs so much I had to at least buy one I could use for my own gigs. The sellers name is rozerart and I bought a massive collection of over 31,000 vector shapes for use in photoshop and illustrator. I was beyond ecstatic. The seller delivered in less than an hour and the shapes and silhouettes were arranged by folder. The topic titles are in Bulgarian so use Google Translate to figure out what each folder says. I have most of mine renamed and I have looked through some of the Images and they are quality product. This is a must have for any designer or novice designer. Remember the sellers name is rozerart and they have some really nice gigs.  

Here's a picture of a bird i edited and the image on the front of the blog was part of the images too. Just order today...you'll be glad you did. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.


No comments:

Post a Comment