Sunday, May 5, 2013

You put the monkey in the coconut




Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
I just received an awesome handmade gig a few days ago. I talked about it on the Fiverrtastic Facebook page and this seller is so cool. The sellers name is thuyta and she will make an awesome handmade coconut monkey. These things are selling like hotcakes so you need to order as soon as possible. They're $5 plus $8 in shipping. They are well worth that much and more. She is also a really nice illustration artist. Who knows I may order another gig someday soon. You need to remember this sellers name so I'll say it again it's thuyta. She has some amazing gigs that will strike anyone's fancy. Here take a looke at my cool monkey she sent me. 


You have to check her gigs out. They're unique and in high demand. Remember her name is thuyta and she's a level 2 seller on Fiverr.  Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment