Saturday, December 15, 2012

Twenty Thousand is Nothing to Clown About



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so I ordered off an amazing Fiverr seller who you all may be familiar with. She is the seller who is on my header and she has been featured on Tosh.0. Yes i'm not clowning around it's Cindiva aka giggle blossom the virtual party Fiverr clown. She is my spokeswoman to ring in the new year and help me deliver the message that Fiverrtastic has reached 20,000 views. Mostly all of them are organic views either with help from Fiverr sellers or from my fan page and social networking. I have not been able to get a large community of subscribers and active commenters yet, but I got tons of ideas for that! I think a newsletter will be an awesome idea...you can thank my friend Oldbittygrandma for that idea. So, if you have ideas for the newsletter or if you want to subscribe get a hold of me. without further ado here's Giggle blossom with a message to you about Fiverrastic.


Giggle Blossom I can't thank you enough for this. Thank you so much! Remember everyone the more subscribers and the more people we have reading about Fiverr sellers the more popular Fiverr becomes. Stay informed and keep entrepreneur work prosperous by keeping this blog active. I won't stope writing as long as I have sellers to talk about. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment