Sunday, December 2, 2012

Singing like you've never seen before


Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I told you I had a really cool gig in store for you and that I do. This seller can sing with her mouth closed. I don't know if it's considered throwing your voice or she's just really skilled. The sellers name is Metalriot and she is a laugh out loud riot. I absolutely love her gig because it's innovative and original and that's what I look for here at Fiverrtastic. Metalriot's gig is a Christmas gig so I imagine it's only here for a limited time. So I wanted to blog about it as quick as I could. She also has a "Happy Birthday" singing gig where she will sing happy birthday with her mouth closed. Don't get this mistaken for humming. You need to watch the video and listen. She is projecting her voice. I think it's awesome. I think there should be more creative gigs like this.

Check out the video below:



Metalriot I have some suggestions for you. You could try offering other musical gigs like singing parts of popular songs or coming up with different creative video gig ideas. I imagine that any gigs you come up with are going to be really cool. Any gigs you come up with just stop by my Fiverrtastic page on facebook and feel free to share them with all the different fans of the page. Seriously, you need to check out Metalriot's gigs they are so cool. My next blog I hope to feature a seller in my level 1 and level 2 series of sellers making an impact on Fiverr. I have a few lined up but I need to send out questions for them to answer. If you know of any sellers who are making an impact here on Fiverr feel free to share their gigs with me. comment on the blog or message me on the Fiverrtastic facebook page. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

2 comments:

  1. OMG thank you! What a fabulous write-up. I'm completely new and really appreciate your suggestions. I just added a new gig for singing anything that the client wants, and I think my next gig will be juggling while I sing with my mouth closed. I think fiverr is going to be a blast. I really enjoy your blog and look forward to future posts!

    -MetalRiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. Believe me Fiverr is an amazing place to work it's landing your first few gigs that suck. after 10-20 gigs and 1 month you go to level 1. good luck. i will follow up with you.
    **Josh**

    ReplyDelete