Monday, December 17, 2012

Behind the gig...stevebraun



Hey Fiverrtastic readers this is my first blog in my new series called "Behind The Gig". Almost the same concept as my top rated sellers series but they are different questions targetted towards level 1 and level 2 sellers. My first seller I would like to talk about is one I just recently talked about. He is a level 1 seller who sells gigs about product research. The seller is stevebraun and he really does have some amazing gigs. I wrote up a panel of questions, one set for level one and one set for level 2. Here are the questions and the answers he gave me below.


1) Where did you hear about Fiverr? What was your first gig?

From Israel's  leading Business newspaper called Globes.
 
(He didn't answer the next part of it so I imagine it was one of the gigs i discussed)

 
2) How many orders do you receive per week?

10 -15
 
(He just started a month ago so I imagine business will be picking up soon)

 
 

3) How do you promote your gig?

I need to be more proactive about promoting my Gigs but have started to work on this by using Facebook and hiring you to write something about my Gigs in your blog.

4) About how long does it take to complete your gigs?

Depends, anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple of days depending how complicated the request from the Buyer is.

5) What are your goals when you become a level 2 seller?

To be able to do this full time as my only source of income

 

6) What have you invested in your gigs already? Is there a lot of overhead cost involved in your gig.

I have invested no money but a lot of time and energy thinking about what Gigs to offer .

7) What is one key piece of advice you would offer new sellers here on Fiverr?

Be able to deliver professionally what you promise in a prompt & timely manner and to be courteous to your buyers.

 
 
Remember to check out stevebraun and all of his gigs today. Believe me you won't be disappointed. This seller can help you with all your international business needs. Until next time Have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment