Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sorry I've been away so long



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I am sorry I have been away so long. I have missed writing to you about all the different gigs out there. If you have been following my facebook page you have been noticing all the really cool gigs I have been posting. I see that Sigit likes them a lot. I'm not sure who the guy is but he must definitely be a real fan of Fiverr. I hope all of you had a great Halloween. It's one of the few times of the year that I enjoy, outside of my birthday, Christmas, and 4th of july. There are a few other holidays i like but those are the basic ones. I really don't have a specific gig for you all to check out. Ive been so busy I haven't had a chance to even remotely seek out gigs. But, I will be looking for a few tonight.

I do have a suggestion though. I want the Fiverr community to help me write my blog and run my page. I can only do so much ya know. So if you have an awesome gig you want to feature on my blog send me a message on my facebook or send me a comment on here. Fiverr runs 25/8 and is always evolving and so does Fiverrtastic. I need your help to make this the biggest and best blog. I have been thinking about doing other innovative things like vlogs and radio shows but I'm only one person so if you have ideas shoot them my way. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment