Sunday, October 28, 2012

Logo designs in 24 hours...no way!



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
I came across this really cool gig about a seller who will deliver a logo design to you in 24 hours or less. Tha in itself is impressive. I used to do that too but I got overwhelmed with orders and had to do 8-10 days. This sellers username is christiansc and he will create an amazing logo design for you. He basically makes 3 designs kinda like my gig does. I wonder if he delivers in PNG format. I would so order it. Check out his gig now right here. I think this gig is pretty cool because sometimes people need express delivery and don't want to pay for multiple gigs. I think a seller like this could go far if he offered other graphic design gigs like poster design or postcards. Believe me I know because there are sometimes i get overwhelmed just with graphic design orders. Three logos is not easy to do in 24 hours. Believe me I get at least a few orders a week and have had 176 postive reviews on my logo gig since on Fiverr. 

here's one of his logo examples right here:


christiansc you have some amazing gig and your live portfolio is really nice. There will come a time when you can't deliver in 24 hours so i suggest that sooner or later you up your estimated time of arrival. This site is saturated with large amounts of logo gigs and in order to succeed you need to offer a large variety of gigs. I also noticed you have 2 logo gigs. I would change the other one to a seasonal logo gig. I also like that you have a signature gig. There are not too many of those around. now if you could just get a few clients to order the signature gig it would increase your ranking. I also like how you are very versatile with your gigs. Change it up sometimes and put some on suspend when you get a lot of orders. Believe me it will help. I also like how 3 of your gigs have videos. In order for me to get noticed on Fiverr I hade to create more gigs with videos.

Heres another logo he did for a customer:

 
If you want a really nice logo you should check out this seller today. A seller should not take more than 8-10 days for a logo and when someone is in a hurry this is a good gig to order. He's only had one bad review and sometimes customers can be just unbearable. seriously if you want a nice logo check his gig out now. Believe me I think the next time I want a logo I will order from him. I could design my own, but it's a lot better supporting people here on Fiverr. Until next time readers have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment