Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just a quick FYI.


You all need to check out this radio show by Dan Tong! If you haven't you're missing out. it's got the hottest underground music and sports updates. I will be writing a blog about this amazing seller because he literally did an awesome job with a commercial gig. go check out his radio show now!  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dtong/2012/10/18/dtong-sports-talk-and-music-show--sports-and-music-unite

Check his gig out now http://fiverr.com/dtongsports/mention-your-website-business-or-play-your-audio-ad-up-to-30-seconds-twice-on-my-weekly-radio-show-for-1-show-as-well-as-be-included-as-a-sponsor-for-that-show-and-blasted-2-my-social-network
More info on Dtong's gigs tomorrow. I was going to do a blog about Breka...I still will but It will either be tomorrow night or saturday. Remember everyone if you have gigs you want to submit or if you want to write a blog about an amazing gig you recieved drop me a message. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment