Wednesday, October 24, 2012

the amazing talent of Breka



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so I haven't had a chance to write a blog in a few days. I would like to talk about the amazing art I got for a birthday present for Michelle awhile back from Breka. I ordered an express gig because I was on a time crunch...story of my life. If you don't know by now his seller username is Breka27 and he draws amazing works of art. He  He creates the most amazing works of art with his own gothic flair. If you haven't purchased from Breka yet you need to. It's an order experience you can't miss. Check out the artwork of a lady jester he did for Michelle below.



Breka I've already blogged about you before so I really don't have much suggestions for you to improve your selling. I see you made Top Rated seller since last time I blogged about you. Just keep doing what your doing. maybe the only thing to help improve your sales or keep steady sales flowing is to place ads on websites with high page rankings. Also having people write articles or blogs about you increases your exposure too. If you ever want to place an ad on my site let me know. it says only a month but until i fill up my site with ads all the people who currently order get an ad for months on end. I have a gig for it so just get a hold of me. For people who aren't aware by now Fiverrtastic has a promotional site as well as a blog. I'm trying to get it updated again slowly but surely. The gigs i've had have been greuling and never ending. Well until next time have a Fiverrtastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment