Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's me...Mario!


Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
I want you to check out this awesome gig where the seller will have MARIO record a special birthday greeting. Yes a guy dressed as Super Mario will wish you happy birthday or offer get well wishes for $5. I decided to order a Mario gig from apt1982 to wish my girlfriend a happy birthday. She's a video gamer so I knew she would love it! He delivered the very next day! If you want an amazing gig from a professional seller, you need to check out his gigs today. Check out this birthday video he delivered to me to give to my girlfriend.

 
apt1982 I have a few suggestions for you. If you have any other puppet gigs or character gigs. You refer to yourself as an "unofficial spokesperson" so maybe you should bring Luigi into the mix somehow. You should also bring in other Mario levels for extra if you have the capabilities. Your gigs are fun and innovative and I could watch them all day. I can't wait to see you as a Top Rated seller if and when you become one. Check out his live porfolio for more videos.

I will be back tomorrow discussing an SEO gig. Until then have a Fiverrtastic Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment