Thursday, October 4, 2012

Make Me A Playlist...As Fast As You Can


 
Hey Fiverrtastic Readers,
I'm back with a blog about a previous seller I discussed a few blogs ago. The Fiverr sellers name was Realviews4u. He requested I write another blog about him (if someone orders my blog gig, I trade gigs with them, or I order a gig off them I don't like to refuse.) He now has 4 Youtube gigs up and one of the gigs is to create YouTube playlist for $5. This seller is very skilled and knowledgeable in the workings of youtube and can help make your youtube account that much better. He can probably even make it go viral if the videos are good. Realviews4u description of his playlist gig says this "I will create YouTube Playlist for you and add it to your Channel. Playlists rank quicker and higher than new videos and can get vast amounts of traffic. Any genre, any theme. FAST. 100% secure, I have a big presence on YouTube and will not ruin my reputation with silly tactics. " 



Theres a lot of social media sellers on Fiverr. Some sell facebook likes, others promote on twitter, and even others do social bookmarking. But youtube gigs are extremely hard to do just like facebook likes and organic website views. You literally have to promote a persons video and then get people to click. This gig is so amazing because say you have a whole bunch of videos and you want them put in a playlist but don't have time to Realviews4u will do just that for you. Seriously if you haven't checked out his gigs yet you need to. You'll be glad you did.



Realviews4u I'm going to offer a few more suggestions to you. if you can do other social networking gigs maybe you may be sucessful doing that too. You also might want to promote your gig via facebook and twitter. There are also a few fiverr sellers who have ad gigs where you can place an ad on thier high traffic site for a long period of time.
Here's one I found for 1 month: http://fiverr.com/jacobw/add-your-banner-to-every-page-of-my-popular-website
 
Here's one for 21 days:
http://fiverr.com/daveoley/place-your-banner-ad-on-my-website-for-a-month
 
I accept ads on my promotional site too but mine isn't page-ranked very high yet. I just got My Blog to the 2nd and 3rd pages of the popular search engines. Next time on Fiverrtastic I will talk about a few negative experiences I have had on Fiverr with a facebook and twitter seller from awhile back. This isn't all peaches and cream. And then I will follow it up with sellers who are actually worth it.  Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment