Tuesday, November 27, 2012

get more views and get better rankings



Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so awhile back I ordered a gig that promised to deliver 8,000+ views on a website in only a few days. these were organic views, not a bot or anything like that either. This was actual promotion of the site and actual people clicking on the site. In the past a few times I remember ordering from people and they would strictly use bot software, bot sites, or they would have a bunch of people randomly clicking away. The thing is google analytics keeps track of the amount of hits coming from one computer at any given time. The seller I ordered this great service from was pro_seo_service  and the gig was I will send over ★8000★ Unique Real Human Visitors to your LINK with Proof of the Traffic for $5. Now when he delivered the service he only delivered just shy of 7000 views according to google. But how many people do you know can get 7000 website views from actual people in less than 24 hrs with graphical proof and a link. I actually verified it by looking at my own stats. I am now only 390 views away from 20,000. I need to decide quickly who I'm going to have be the spokesperson for 20,000 views. I have a few ideas!

 
If you want to check out an amazing gig this is by far one of the few SEO gigs I would recommend to anyone. So go check it out now. It's only $5 what have you got to lose. This gig exceeded my expectations. I honestly didn't need this because I am on page 2 or 3 of most major search engines when you search Fiverr blogs. But, having those extra views is an extra boost. My next blog I'm not sure who I will be writing about yet. Been quite busy with my own gigs. I am an active level 2 seller on Fiverr myself. I am thinking about doing a series on level 1 and level 2 sellers who are making an impact on Fiverr. I have a few in mind right now but I have to get a hold of some. I want the series to be like my Top Rated Seller series. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment