Friday, November 23, 2012

virtually stand out from the crowd

 


Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Are you looking for a place to get cheap advertising. Are you trying to advertise your gig and not having much luck finding a good gig or a friendly serice to do so. Well what you need to do is check out this gig from seller daveoley This seller has some really cool gigs. I think that this seller could offer a few other different gigs too. But the 2 gigs they do offer are very nice. They even offer a link to show proof of how active your ad is. My ad has been clicked on 718 times since it's been put up just 8 days ago.
The gig is I will advertise your website for 30 days for $5 and this gig is simply amazing. There are a few other gigs like this out  there. I even offer a promotional gig and a blog gig for people trying to promote their gig. I guess people just need to look around really good before you decide to do web advertising. If not you might as well be tossing money out the window.

 

Heres a screenshot that was sent to me of my ad on the sellers website. My ad is on the left. I have looked on the site and the ad appears there randomly with other ads on the site. Next time I will talk about how you can get roughly 8000 website views for a fiverr. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment