Saturday, May 12, 2012

Tweet Tweet



Hi Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok. from a hospital bed after surgery i bring you a blog.This seller and I worked together ordering each others blogs. Funny huh? I did a blog for him and he helped get me readers to my blog by tweeting my blog link.The seller's name is Twitterkings and he literally has some amazing gigs. He's a level 1 seller with some great gigs. He tweeted my blog link to over 20,000 followers. That is impressive in itself. I think that some we adverting gigs are silly but this gig blew my mind. The amount of potential readers I got was amazing. And I got a potential reoccurring customer out of the deal. If you want a good gig check out one of Twitterkings. That's all I got for now I'm exhausted.
Have a Fiverrtastic Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment