Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beans Glorious Beans


 Do you want an awesome gig where the Fiverr seller will turn you into a bean! Yes, you heard me right a bean! Mrevilhairday will literally take a photo of you and make it into a beaneriffic version of yourself. A representation of you in bean form and he will do it quite quickly too. I was so impressed by his image and the quickness of the delivery. At first I was like thinking to myself that his lead time was long and I'm not one for waiting. He delivered quicker than expected and his delivery was well worth the wait. If you want an awesome gig and not sure what to order give mrevilhairday a whirl.

Ok, Mrevilhairday I have a suggestion for you. You are an amazingly talented artist. The beans are working well for you. Whenever you get a chance you might want to try expanding to other food or inanimate objects. Your art is amazing. Besides that you have an amazing gig and I want to say thanks for the amazing creation. I may order from you again down the road. For everyone who's dying to see what he created for me look below.

Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment