Saturday, July 6, 2013
New found time will spark creativity
Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
Ok so I just wanted to tell you that while Fiverr is working out it's beta issues I want to tell you not to lose hope. You will get orders still and you will be able to work as a freelancer. All you need to do is have a little creativity and ingenuity. Here's some tips to help you get the ball rolling.
1) Never lose hope. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.
2) Make videos for your gigs. Videos get more exposure. Don't know why but people like presentations. Videos and a virtual portfolio will increase sales over 200%.
3) Update your gig. Update the keywords to 5 keywords or less. Update the images. Put up a banner.
4) Change the day count and update the info frequently no one is saying change it to an express gig but try and attract the buyer by outranking the competition.
5) Know your competition and squash them. Literally demolish their chances of getting jobs if you need to.
6)Ask for more than $5. :Let me repeat that...ask for more than $5. If you have a tip gig refer them to the link with a message. . If you have gig extras refer them to the extras. Whatever you do try and get them to offer more. If they want a quote they want to pay you more than $5 bid at a medium or high price, but not out of their range. $4 at a time adds up if you have like 40-50 gigs at a time clearing. If you have a tip gig or gig extras get them to order them...believe me it adds up.
7) Get some help from the Fiverr Forum. It's useful for talking about Fiverr and learning about how to be a better seller. Some of the groups on Facebook are hidden gems too.
8) Just have fun and let things happen naturally. Fiverr will fix it's issues. Just find work on other sites temporarily or find ways to advertise your gig to get customers. Always have faith in your own self and services.
I am going to be writing a childrens book fairly soon and I think i'm going to be looking for an illustrator. I can't let my creativity go to waste. I know that I can make something awesome. I will let everyone know how this turns out. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day.