Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My essence captivated in sketch


 Hey Fiverrtastic peeps,
Ok so lately I have been extremely busy with gigs. More busy than some people on here. Maybe version 2 just likes my lower rating gigs. This one seller on Fiverr named fineartpaints, see that drawing up top...that's a sample of his. He took the initiative, stepped up, and offered me a test drive to try a gig. I was floored because only a few people on Fiverr have ever done that. He told me to pick a gig, message him through my page, and he would deliver through my page or on Fiverr via message. I was skeptical and hesitant at first, but his abilities are very good. I was very impressed. These are original works of art from what it looks like  and he send certificate of authenticity with them. The other picture is to show this is not a cheap replication. I wasn't sure if it was done by hand or with photoshop. But the craftsmanship look well beyond a photoshop creation. Either way it's very good. I didn't like the middle part of the head where my brows tilt in, i'm guessing that's the crown area of the head, so i slightly edited it with the blur tool in photoshop.

Here's the images he gave:

Here is the certificate saying it's 100% original.

fineartpaints this is where my blog gets down to the nitty gritty. I want to tell you what it's going to take to be successful here on Fiverr. You need to find creative ways to sell this gig to get a steady customer base. The network is overflowing with artists and designers and in order to stand out in the crowd you need to come in hard and not give up. Ok I want to suggest to you that when you do start getting orders in please mark the estimated time up by a few days. Make sure you give yourself a break. Ok everyone so our newest Fiverrtastic seller is fineartpaints. Order his gig today. For $5 you are getting a heck of a deal.

Oh and by the way here is the edit of the image i did.
Until next time everyone hope you have a Fiverrtastic day. Have a good day. I have a few more really good blogs coming up soon so stay tuned in the next coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment