Friday, July 19, 2013

macot logo to make Fiverrtastic look big and strong


 Hey Fiverrtastic readers,
First I want to say I'm sorry it's taken so long to get back to you with a new blog. I want to come to you tonight to talk about a really cool mascot logo gig. I have been wanting to talk about this seller awhile now but every time I wanted to order they were extremely busy. So I took a chance, ordered and got an awesome mascot logo of the planet earth with muscles. I couldn't pull this bad boy off if I tried.The sellers name is coppe007 and this seller has some amazing gigs. I was rather impressed by the craftsmanship and quality of this sellers work. You all need to check out his mascot logo gig I will create you a unique cartoon character for $5.

here is the original he created: 




coppe007 I don't really have any pearls of wisdom for you...you're a top rated seller. I do however suggest creating new gigs every now and then and trying them out to see how well they are. You have a few good gems right now. I also thing that maybe you should extend your lead time by a few days. You were late but your work was amazing. I hope to work with you again soon.

Here is what I created for a banner thanks to his mascot. I have not uploaded it to the blog yet. Not sure if I like the background.


Oh by the way I am on the verge of launching something huge. I have a freelance website that will be like a "freelance concierge". I will allow people to order graphic design, writing, and various other services directly through me. If it's a service I don't provide I'll find it for them for a finders fee. I will be ordering from other Fiverr sellers when I need services buyers want. The site is www.custom-creationz.com. Hope everyone gets a chance to check it out. Until next time have a Fiverrtastic day all. Stay safe and have a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment